Le Creuset Cast Iron Round Casserole – Shell Pink
- Cast iron is known for its reputation in the kitchen, is very durable, safe (no chemical coating), and has good heat retention. Cast iron can be used in fire, induction, electric stoves as well as ovens. Cast iron skillet is very suitable for cooking steak, stir fry, pan pizza, etc.
Pantry Magic is the only Official Partner of Le Creuset in Indonesia. Founded in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, Le Creuset is a high-quality French cookware brand and a pioneer in beautifully colored premium enameled cast iron. Handcrafted using only premium materials, this iconic cast iron provides even heat, which is extremely durable. The Le Creuset pot is often referred to as the Hermes of Cast Iron.
This cast iron skillet from Le Creuset has been coated with enamel both inside and out, making it easy to maintain.
– Wash using warm water with a little soap. Dry with a cloth before storing.
– Do not heat the pan empty, always coat the pan with oil before heating, this is to maintain the quality and enamel.
– Do not use high temperature. Cast iron has excellent heat retention, you just need to heat it on medium heat and your pan will still have a stable temperature. This is to prevent damage and discoloration of the enamel. (if using fire, make sure the fire is only at the bottom of the pan and not to the body of the pan).
– Do not use tools / stainless steel cookware. Always use wooden or silicone cookware to keep the enamel from scratching.
Le Creuset pans are made in France and have a warranty* (the warranty does not apply to misuse and wear and tear – for more details, ask the admin)