Le Creuset Cast Iron Round Casserole – Shell Pink
Rp5.999.000 – Rp6.999.000
- Cast iron is known for its reputation in the kitchen, very durable, safe (does not contain chemical coatings), and has good heat retention. Can be used on fire, induction, electric and oven stoves. Cast iron casserole / Dutch oven is very suitable for slow cooking dishes such as stews, curry, rendang etc. It can also be used to make sourdough bread.
Pantry Magic is the only Official Partner of Le Creuset in Indonesia. Founded in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, Le Creuset is a high-quality French cookware brand and a pioneer for beautifully colored premium enamel cast iron. Handcrafted using only premium materials, this iconic cast iron provides even heat, is extremely durable. Pan Le Cresuet is often billed as Hermes of Cast Iron.
This Cast Iron casserole from Le Creuset has been coated with enamel inside and out, making it easier to maintain.
– Wash using warm water with a little soap. Dry with a cloth before storing.
– Do not heat the pan when it is empty, always coat the pan with oil before heating, this is to maintain quality and enamel.
– Do not use high temperatures. Cast iron has excellent heat retention, you only need to heat it on medium heat and your pan will still have a stable temperature. This is to prevent damage and discoloration of the enamel. (if using fire, make sure the fire is only at the bottom of the pan and does not reach the body of the pan).
– Do not use silk / stainless steel cookware. Always use wooden or silicone cookware to protect the enamel from scratching.
Le Creuset pans are made in France and have a guarantee* (warranty does not apply to misused and wear and tear – ask admin for details).