Bormioli Officina 1825 Glass Bottle
Original – 100% Made in Italy.
A functional bottle with the timeless charm of vintage style. Perfect for serving soft drinks and flavored waters at any time of the day.
– Equipped with the signature hermetic clamp closures (Airtight, Reduce Leaks and Spills)
– Perfect to preserve the fresh taste of your favorite beverages such as juices, soft drinks
– Handle around the bottle’s neck for easy carrying
– Textured ring around exterior for easier grip
– Bottle is dishwasher safe. Handwashing (without cleanser) for gasket and metal ring.
Founded in 1825 in Fidenza (Parma, Italy), Bormioli Rocco has been Italy’s largest glass manufacturer and one of the world’s leading suppliers of tableware and glassware. Bormioli Rocco also produces glassware and plastic containers as well as containers focused on pharmaceutical use.